Wednesday 9 May 2012

Asus Lamborghini VX7-SZ058Z

Asus Lamborghini VX7-SZ058Z (Good choice of random letters and numbers)
Ohhhh sweet cheese the things I would do for this.























Specifications at a glance
Asus Lamborghini VX7-SZ058Z
Display: 15.6” Full HD TFT (1920x1080, Color-Shine)
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7630QM (2.0GHz), can be turbo up to 2.93GHz (Fuck)
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460M
Storage: 1.5TB (750GBx2) (7200rpm)
Memory: 8192MB (4096x2)

Coming in at nearly £1800 it’s not surprising to see high specifications. I can only imagine how amazing sitting behind that screen would be! Sign me up for selling my soul/body or both for this Laptop.
Normally I’d gravitate towards an Alienware if I was gonna go for a over designed, over priced, over powered laptop but I hear Dell now owns them so expect crappy customer service!


2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate this blog and I will sure promote this blog to others in my circle

    Torrentz UK proxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has helped me a lot really, the suitable topic and the perfect information and the main good thing is that it is clear understanding that everyone can understand it easily. Health Insurance Miami Gardens

    ReplyDelete