Wednesday 9 May 2012

Earn money on Superpoints

Okay so maybe you have heard of superpoints?

Basically Superpoints is a site where you earn exactly that, Superpoints.
Heres the deal, Superpoints can be exchanged for Cash (Or Amazon gift certificates blah blah).
But in my opinion the cash is the best choice.
The way to earn these points is simple, watch adverts, invite people, press the superlucky button and complete offers.
Completing offers is a pain in the arse so i'll leave that one out.
Watching adverts earns you 1 point but you can shrink the window etc and still earn the points.
The superlucky button is basically something you press that might (or more likely not) give you some superpoints. Once you have upgraded your account (don't worry its all free you just need to invite some people) You earn yourself more and more presses of the button.
Here is the real deal though, inviting people. When you invite people you earn superpoints, Once you have 5 basic members invited your account becomes a gold account meaning you get the extra presses of the button I mention and you earn a point for every point that one of the members you invited gets.

So if I refer 10 people and we all earn 10 superpoints a day that means I earn 110 superpoints. 10 for me and 10 for each other my refferals! This amounts to $1.10 a day. 500 points = $5 and 50000 points = $500.
Notice that's dollars and not £ for any of my British friends unfortunately.

As for the completing offers I mentioned before these take time and sometimes seem not to pay the superpoints that you were promised. That said if you want a netflix account and create it through Superpoints you earn 1000 superpoints. Thats £10!

So I hope to see you there and any comments or questions please feel free to ask!
This site is invite only people so here's my invite code!

http://superpoints.com/refer/drunkentechnologist

.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Waow that’s great! I am so lucky that I have come to your blog. Health Insurance Miami Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For Sharing the wonderful article that's really helpful for my references.

    KRW Auto Accident Lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog post, Thanks for the informative post provided.

    Look at these Securities Fraud Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow interesting! !!first i was read this article i was amaze,hope many readers you may help.. Goodluck!!

    Breast Cancer Statistics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog post as always! I am very glad to see your post, I located what I was in search of here. Thank you!

    Sell My Home Fast

    ReplyDelete