Friday 11 May 2012

iTunes to non iPod MP3

Sync iTunes to any MP3

Okay so iTunes is top choice for many people when it comes to organizing and playing their music.
But it only syncs to Ipod MP3 players, but as always there's a way past that.
For all you Windows users my suggestion is using iTunes Agent,
This is a great little program enabling the synchronization of any MP3 to iTunes.
For all you Mac users try this program here,
I guess you already have an iPod if you have a Mac but just in case you don't then there you go!

Remember it is a really smart idea to make a backup of your music before using any 3rd party software on your music.

As always I hope this has been useful and that you've enjoyed reading.
Please leave me a comment/suggestion on this article.

22 comments:

  1. Oh Waow that’s great! I am so lucky that I have come to your blog. Health Insurance Miami Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i bookmarked this because i want to share this to my friends

    I found the best Asbestos Lawyer Galveston TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the link for windows users like me
    Amazed at Gerber Audi Repair

    ReplyDelete
  4. apple is a good brand, why changing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for this information, you have been a really good help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it works! wow! thank you so much for this information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete